SMS are useful in marketing. But when it’s about election campaigns it hits the market more strongly than any other digital marketing strategy can do. All other marketing techniques like TV ads, newspaper ads or FM ads can grab
audience mind just for a second and your message will fade after a while because there are a lot of ads for different purposes are running on the same platform. But in case of SMS it directly send to the voters mobiles which when opens they will give a complete dedication towards reading and understanding what the message want to convey them. This is the most appropriate way to educate audience about you, your party and what are the benefits they will receive in future in terms of development of area if they elect you.
How Bulk SMS works as a game changer for Political Campaigns
- Enables you to communicate instantly with audience
- Gives you authority to share your thoughts with common peoples
- It will help audience to understand well about your pervious work and future strategies
- Can be act as a reminder if send before rallies
- Remind people for the voting day
- Update voters about the key issues they are facing & what you have planned to resolve all such things
- Instead of other digital marketing resources SMS reach to voters in seconds
- SMS have an assurance of opening and reading too
- You can easily update the position of your party candidate by running a missed call alert campaign
- You can send Voice SMS i.e. pre recorded messages to tell people more appropriately about your dedication and plan for up-lift-meant of society
Instead of just going with the wave of other marketing strategies adopt Bulk SMS services to promote your party and educate the voters and grab their attention towards you.
Author: Anand Kewaliya
Co-Founder of InfoDreamz Technologies Pvt. Ltd. & India SMS, Anand Kewaliya is a hardcore technocrat from Nagpur, India. Having his organization’s mettle in web-based services and Bulk SMS, he strongly believes that this is an era of globalization where instant mode of communication rules the roost. Instant messaging is the need of the hour and this advent of technology has made it possible. Advocating the need for bulk SMS, he will impart a great deal of knowledge to everyone and anyone who wants to explore more into this genre.